ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: filelist dir attribute
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:36:15 GMT
On Monday, February 10, 2003, at 07:06  AM, Adam Hardy wrote:
> Thanks for the help on the build.properties question. Now I've got a
> bit further, I've come across another problem. I've seen quite a few
> posts in the archives mentioning this problem, and I am trying to find
> a work-around.
>
> I want make it possible to define the location of my external jars in
> one place for all and any projects.

See the Ant / Library Dependencies section of my JavaDevWithAnt example
project:

	http://www.ehatchersolutions.com/JavaDevWithAnt/ant.html#lib

It uses a scheme similar to the one you are getting at.  I don't use
filelist, and not sure why are you want to, but maybe looking at how I
have things configured will give you some ideas.  Do share if you come
up with something good!  :)

	Erik