ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Lyon" <m...@stargus.com>
Subject RE: Manifest for EJBJAR?
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 19:39:40 GMT
Reg,

I came up with a similar approach, where after creating the ejbjar, I move it to a temp directory,
extract the contents, and then jar them back up again with a <jar> task that contains
an inline <manifest> param. Seems to work a treat. Thanks for your suggestion as well.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Reginald Sherwood [mailto:rsherwood@imagictv.com]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 6:11 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Manifest for EJBJAR?

Matt,

I do something similiar to the following.  Basically I have a template
Manifest.MF that I copy into a given dir and do a sub on certain key fields.
Here is a cut down version. Ex:

       <!-- Update MANIFEST.MF -->
        <copy file="MANIFEST.MF" todir="${packaging}/foo/META-INF"
overwrite="yes">
        <filterset>
          <filter token="CLASSPATH" value="Class-Path: log4j.jar foo.jar
bar.jar" />
         </filterset>
       </copy>

        <!-- Put everything in DEPLOYABLE_MyJar into the MyJar.jar file -->
        <jar jarfile="${packaging}/MyJar.jar"
manifest="${packaging}/foo/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF"
basedir="${packaging}/MyJar"/>

        <!-- Compile Beans with weblogic ejbc and create the
DEPLOYABLE_MyJar.jar in ${deploy}/lib -->
        <java classname="weblogic.ejbc" fork="yes" >
        <arg value="-compiler"/>
          <arg value="javac"/>
          <arg value="${packaging}/MyJar.jar"/>
          <arg value="${packaging}/DEPLOYABLE_MyJar.jar"/>
              <classpath path="${classpath}"/>
        </java>

Hope that helps

Reg