ant-user mailing list archives

Subject AW: How to use java attrib in build.xml
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:13:54 GMT
<java classname="">
    <arg line="-f PTTService.parceldef -o PTTService.parcel" />

<java classname="">
    <arg line="-f PTTService.distribdef -o PTTService.distrib" />

As the manual sais:
  Manual online:
  AntTasks | CoreTasks | Java:
  with reference to <arg>
  "Command-line Arguments":

Jan Matèrne

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Pritesh saharey []
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2003 06:45
Betreff: How to use java attrib in build.xml

hi everyone,
I would like to know that how can i use the following java command in my
build.xml file

java -f PTTService.parceldef -o

here PTTService.parceldef is written in xml after running this command in my
Makefile this command give me PTTService.parcel file ,now i like to use this
command in my build.xml file,
Also after this command another similar command

java -f PTTService.distribdef -o

is excuted in my Makefile which gives PTTService.distrib file which is my
ultimate goal to achive .
can anybody help me out in resolving this problem
rgds pritesh

Join Community  --->

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get w/No
Ads, 6MB, POP & more!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: