ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Regular expression matching
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 07:07:15 GMT
Have you tried

<loadfile>
	<filterchain/>
</loadfile>

You can write your own filter for doing the substitution, or write your JSP
not mit <c:out> but
with @out@, then you can use that as key and substitute it via
<expandproperties/> or with <replacetokens> <token key="out"
value="<c:out>"/> </replacetokens>. (not tested, but could work).

I think the best way is to write a <replaceregexp><regexp pattern="foo"
substite="bar"/></>.

Jan Matèrne