ant-user mailing list archives

Subject AW: build.xml & best practices
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:46:08 GMT

If you want to have such a "default" behaviour you can:
1. write these statements in a XML fragment and include it in your
buildfiles via
   XML includes
	<!-- where is the file? -->
	<!DOCTYPE project [
	    <!ENTITY antcommons SYSTEM "file:path-to-antcommons.xml">
	    <!-- Include that snippet -->
2. Import such a snippet with the new (CVS-Head) <import> Task
3. Modify the source of Ant.

Jan Matèrne

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Adam Hardy []
Gesendet am: Montag, 10. Februar 2003 10:39
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: build.xml & best practices

I just want to clarify something I can't find definitely stated anywhere:

ant will not include any file automatically. I have to
place the following statement in my build.xml to include my file:

<property file=""/>

Am I correct?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: