ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Christiansen" <Nathan_Christian...@tni.com>
Subject List Delay (WAS: Finding the jar file that a particular class resides in.)
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:52:36 GMT
In the 5 1/2 hours that it took for this message to appear on the list, I found an answer to
my original question.

Is the long delay due to the move of the list?  I can send a message to user-help@ant.apache.org
and get a reply within minutes, not hours.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan Christiansen
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 10:19 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Finding the jar file that a particular class resides in.

I seem to remember a discussion a while back about trying to find out which jar file a particular
class resides in.

I have two machines, one of which I can build a project and run a test file.  On the other
I can't build or run the compiled test class because it can't find the definition for java/sql/Savepoint

I would like to know what jar file that file is in without having to check the many different
places and jar files in the classpath, etc.

I have tried searching the mailing list archives to no avail.  I just can't seem to get the
correct combination of key words and phrases.

Thanks.

-- Nathan Christiansen
   Tahitian Noni International
   http://www.tahitiannoni.com