ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Christiansen" <Nathan_Christian...@tni.com>
Subject Finding the jar file that a particular class resides in.
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:19:02 GMT
I seem to remember a discussion a while back about trying to find out which jar file a particular
class resides in.

I have two machines, one of which I can build a project and run a test file.  On the other
I can't build or run the compiled test class because it can't find the definition for java/sql/Savepoint

I would like to know what jar file that file is in without having to check the many different
places and jar files in the classpath, etc.

I have tried searching the mailing list archives to no avail.  I just can't seem to get the
correct combination of key words and phrases.

Thanks.

-- Nathan Christiansen
   Tahitian Noni International
   http://www.tahitiannoni.com