ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Ayers" <may...@NEVIKNETWORKS.com>
Subject RE: New Line in manifest
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:29:07 GMT

	I, for one, am not sure, and hope you get an answer.

	If you do not, you can always cascade...

<condition property="version.M" value="${version.major}" >
   <isset property="version.major" >
</condition>
<property name="version.M" value = "M" >

	...should provide you with the major version in version.M, or "M" if none is set.  At least
I think that's what it does - comments, anyone?  (Should I have used a condition for the unset
case?)

/|/|ike