ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alexei Betin" <ABe...@futuretrade.com>
Subject RE: Flattening files in <jar> task
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:27:18 GMT
that's one way to design it,

another way is to associate a FileMapper with a FileSet
(or maybe a subclass of FileSet - FileSetWithMapper),
so that an interested Task can simply query
the FileSet for a Mapper (which can be a default NULL Mapper)
- and apply the Mapper as it generates targets.

yet another way is simply to implement <zip> similar to <apply>,
so that one Mapper is used for all FileSets

that's me thinking aloud, too...
anyway, seems rather a discussion for Developers list

~Alexei