ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nestel, Frank IZ/HZA-IC4" <neste...@de.ina.com>
Subject AW: fileset/zipfileset
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:13:07 GMT
I build my zip-file from filesystem entries. To make it simple: I want all files in the zip
to look like

	program-version/build.xml
	program-version/src
	program-version/src/de
	program-version/test
	program-version/test

whereas the real file hierarchy (where the ant job is
running) of course does not have the "program-version" prefix and is rooted where the build.xml
is. Since the set of to zip files is merged from more than one fileset the only way I figured
to do it conveniently (instead of reenumerating the filesets), was to copy all stuff in a
special zip directory named
program-version and then zip that directory and then remove the directory.

As far as I understood zipfileset can attach such prefixes
to the entries put into the zip file, but I cannot refer
to my filesets from a zipfileset?!

Frank