ant-user mailing list archives

From 1010...@ostermiller.org
Subject External Ant tools: JFlex and Syntax Highlighting
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:43:47 GMT
I just finished making an Ant task for my syntax highlighting libraries:
http://ostermiller.org/syntax/
I also use JFlex which has an ant task.  It does not appear to be listed in the external ant
tools.

I am requesting that both of these tools be listed in the external ant tools list.  The diff
of the XML file follows.

Stephen

682a683,707

>       <subsection name="JFlex">

> 		generator) for Java, written in Java.</p>

>             <th>Compatibility:</th>
>             <th>URL:</th>
>             <th>Contact:</th>
>             <th>License:</th>
>       </subsection>
983a1009,1037

>       <subsection name="Syntax">

>         highlighting. It can handle a variety of source files including
>         Java, HTML, C/C++, SQL, and Java properties.  Colors for
>         elements are specified using cascading style sheets.  The
>         output can be templated for easy integration with a site's look
>         and feel.</p>

>             <th>Compatibility:</th>
>             <th>URL:</th>
>             <th>Contact:</th>