ant-user mailing list archives

From EXT / FOCAL MALAPRADE Roland <ext.focal.malapr...@sncf.fr>
Subject RE: conditional include in Fileset
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:18:14 GMT
Or, supposing you only want the contents of "subdir/" if the property is
set, or everything otherwise, you could do it like this:

<fileset dir="${basedir}>
     <include="subdir/*.java" if="some.property"/>
     <include="*.java" unless="some.property"/>
</fileset>

http://www.emapmagazines.co.uk **

----
The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named
above.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure,
copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be
unlawful.

Emap plc and or its subsidiaries do not warrant that any attachments are
free from
viruses or other defects and accept no liability for any losses resulting
from
infected email transmissions.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the
originator
and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.