ant-user mailing list archives

From EXT / FOCAL MALAPRADE Roland <ext.focal.malapr...@sncf.fr>
Subject RE: FW: Spamarrest
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:30:52 GMT
Well one possible way for SpamArrest to handle it, is that when you enter an
"authorized" adress, you have the option of getting notification of an email
coming from the same domain. Either it could automatically authorize mails
from that domain, or send you a weekly/monthly report of mails being sent to
you coming from an authoriezd domain (obviously you wouldn't do this for
"hotmail.com" or yahoo, etc.)

just my 2 cents

Roland