ant-user mailing list archives

From Matthias P. <groups.mpat...@gmx.de>
Subject ANT visions and best practices
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:13:12 GMT
Hi,

I am new to ANT but need to work with it as the responsible configuration
manager (Please dont ask why someone who has never worked with ANT was
appointed as configuration manager. I hope my manager knows what is best for his
project ;-))

Until now i started to do the tutorials, compile some sources etc.
What i would like to know is what wonders and miracles can be done with ANT?

On what ANT-implementations on your project are you really proud of?
Its just to get an idea and vision what can be done with ANT.

Thank you for your attention. I hope in some month i can give you back some
of my new gained knowledge.

Regards,
Matthias (from the lovely and sunny Munich)

Bitte l├Ącheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!