ant-user mailing list archives

From Marie Rajon <MRa...@isabel.be>
Subject Problem with replaceregexp ...
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:17:48 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to modify a properties file by updating a property value with
the function replaceregexp, but I get the error message "No supported
regular expression matcher found".
Here is a sample of my ant script:

 <replaceregexp byline="true">
  	<regexp pattern="isalog4j.jar.version=(.*)"/>
  		<substitution
expression="isalog4j.jar.version=${testisalog4j.jar.version}"/>
  	<fileset dir="D:\IsaOneToOne\">
   		<includes="lib_list.properties"/>
  	</fileset>
 </replaceregexp>

I expect the line
"isalog4j.jar.version=1.00"
to become
"isalog4j.jar.version=2.00"
in my file "D:\IsaOneToOne\lib_list.properties"
${testisalog4j.jar.version} is referenced in another property file.

Is this error message related to the fact that I need a specific jar file (I
already have the optional.jar in my lib directory)?

If you have any idea, just let me know!

Thank you in advance for your help

Marie