ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob H - VSCM" <Anderson....@vectorscm.com>
Subject RE: sql task issue
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:21:50 GMT
Try the attached task. I wrote it with the intention of loading plsql
packages, procedures, and triggers into oracle but I see no reason why you
could not use it for your purposes also. Let me know if it works.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hammer, Paul [mailto:PHammer@classroom.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 3:02 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: sql task issue

I'm new to this mailing list, and glad to be here.

My company is running ant 1.5.1 on Windows NT/2K.  We are
using the sql task to declare stored procedures to
MS SQL Server 7.0.  These stored procedures work fine.
The issue is that when the stored procedures are viewed
through the Enterprise Manager intrface, all the comments
and end-of-line chars have been stripped out.  This
makes the result unreadable.

has anyone encoutered this before?  Might there be a
work around for this?

Paul J. Hammer