ant-user mailing list archives

From Ken Gentle <j.kenneth.gen...@acm.org>
Subject Re: CvsChangeLog - IllegalArgumentException/Stupid User Trick...
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 23:53:27 GMT
Wow, so did I, I logged a defect and started on a patch --

I added a "pattern" attribute that will allow for any SimpleDateFormat
pattern string to be specified, then the "start" and "end" attributes will
be parsed using the pattern.

Works pretty well, and I left some conditional logic in place so that if
"pattern" isn't specified, the it has the old behavior.

I asked for some feedback on ant-dev, haven't heard anything from anyone :^(

I'll be happy to send you what I have, if you're interested.

         Ken