ant-user mailing list archives

From Adam Rzadkowolski <adam.rzadkowol...@axit.pl>
Subject RE : Classpath not found using sql task
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:38:18 GMT
Hi,
please do things as follows:

1. put classes12_817.jar  into ANT_HOME\lib
2. set enviroment variables - according to your settings:
         set PATH=%PATH%;E:\Ant\bin;
         set ANT_HOME=E:\Ant
3. In your build.XML put
            <sql driver="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"
                url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@10.10.10.52:1521:dbmain"
                userid="woadm" password="woadm" print="false">
             here put some SQL query
         </sql>
instead yours <sql.../> section - please change my settings to yours.
4. if an errors still occurred send me (can be as private email) result as:
put into your build.xml
<echoproperties /> - i'm not sure it can be used in version of ANT<1.5.1

I can suggest to you, try to connect to your database normal - without ${},
if it'll be okay, try to connect via your environment variables ${blablabla}
please send me an error you have got from ant - there should be something....

regards,
adam