ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony Obermeit <ton...@compuserve.com>
Subject Re: stop propertyfile task from generating date comment
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:31:24 GMT
Thanks.

Hmmm.  When I added the comment attribute, the property file ended up with
a comment containing the value I supplied in my attribute followed by the
generated date / time comment.  The reason I'm trying to remove the date is
that I'm replacing values in the property file with replaceregexp and the
replace of spaces is causing the comment line to merge with my property
line.  I'll post a better description of the problem if I can't resolve it
soon.

Tony