ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony Obermeit <ton...@compuserve.com>
Subject 2nd try: Creating property using regular expression on string/property value
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:36:14 GMT
I'm still trying to find an answer for this question.  I've searched the
documentation on regexp which appears to apply to mapping or selecting
filenames based on a regular expression.  I just want to do a string
replace on a property value using a regular expression.  Any other
ideas?  Just point me to the appropriate ant documentation.

thanks

Tony