ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony Obermeit <ton...@compuserve.com>
Subject Creating property using regular expression on string/property value
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2003 21:02:34 GMT
I have a property value that I want to use for part of a file name but the
property value sometimes includes spaces that I don't want to include in
the filename.  I am looking to create a new property value but apply a
regular expression to an existing property value when I create it.  The
examples I've seen seem to do this with replacing tokens within an existing
file, I want to do it effectively within a string in my build script.

Thanks

Tony