ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony Obermeit <ton...@compuserve.com>
Subject RE: creating pl/sql package in sql task, only part of package lo aded
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:00:30 GMT
I am still having problems creating wrapped pl/sql code using the plsql
task (PLSQLLoad).  What I posted yesterday was posted with the intent of
summarizing the resolution to this issue for benefit of any searching the
archives in the future.  Yesterday I was able to create a wrapped pl/sql
body.  Today, when I updated the build script to contain a wrapped header
and wrapped body, both the header and body did not create
successfully.  The details in user_errors was an internal oracle error,
can't remember the exact error number.  Unless someone comes up with a
quick answer, I'm going to stop trying to create wrapped pl/sql.  I just
didn't want to leave the impression on the mail list that the wrapped
pl/sql part of this issue had been resolved.  It isn't critical for me to
have my code wrapped, it just would have been nice.

Tony