ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony Obermeit <ton...@compuserve.com>
Subject Re: Running build.xml located in jar file
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:26:48 GMT
Some time ago Erik replied to this post, in the skeleton he referenced,
(listed below), the code loads the project from a file and runs it.  My
question is this, I typically run ant specifying a propertyfile on the
command line argument, how can I get the programmatic invocation of ant to
recognize / load the properties from a file.  I can't specify the property
file within the build script for a variety of reasons.

By the way, Erik, thanks for the work you put in to the "Java Development
with Ant" book, it has been a great help!!!