ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony Obermeit <ton...@compuserve.com>
Subject Re: creating pl/sql package in sql task, only part of package loaded
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:16:48 GMT
Thanks for your help, I've located the code from the archives for
PLSQLLoad.java.  Once I get the source compiled and the class file
accessible within my class path, how do I use the task?   I noticed in the
javadoc it lists the task name as "sql".  What, if anything, do I put in my
build script to access/use this task?

Tony