ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Price <epr...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: ant on Cygwin -- spaces in dirnames
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:29:30 GMT
David,

Thanks a lot for your response!  I agree emphatically about spaces in
filenames -- I'm an underscore man myself.  I did solve the problem
using the exact steps you described, essentially putting the `dirname
"$PRG"` line into its own variable and simply replacing every occurrence
of `dirname "$PRG"` with this variable throughout the script.

I suppose forward-compatibility isn't so much a big deal since I can
always make the change again (it was really a five-minute fix).  Glad to
hear I'm not the only one trying to make life easier with Cygwin and Ant!

Erik