ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: List Delay (WAS: Finding the jar file that a particular class resides in.)
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:09:06 GMT
Nathan Christiansen wrote:
> In the 5 1/2 hours that it took for this message to appear on the list, I found an answer
to my original question.

> Is the long delay due to the move of the list?  I can send a message to user-help@ant.apache.org
and get a reply within minutes, not hours.

Your posts are being moderated by a human. This is because the list manager
software thinks your email address is not a list subscriber. This may be
because your email system is munging your address or you are not a
subscriber under that sending address - I can't tell.

5 1/2 hours is about as much sleep as I had.

Conor