ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to optional tasks?
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:56:37 GMT
You should subscribe to ant dev as well, this discussion is going on on
that list also. There are apparently several implementations of ssh and
scp tasks based on jsch. Since jcraft changed it's license, the dev
group should pick an implementation, hopefully by someone willing to
maintain it, and go with it. Several people have specific ideas about
what such an implementation should contain, and I'm sure your input
would be welcome.

Dale Anson