ant-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam....@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: running junit on ant source
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:26:59 GMT
I've now got a failure on fixcrlf test itself.

Same issue. On test3 where it tests the replacement of tabs, the
'expected' file has got an extra 12 bytes, which is exactly how many
lines it's got.

The fix would be to put fixcrlf in the target first on the input and
expected files to make sure they are OS compatible.

However since fixcrlf is being tested itself, I'm not quite sure about
the integrity of using it to process its own test files before running
its test, assuming I will submit the fix to the source.

I'm new to JUnit. I'd appreciate some guidance here.