ant-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam....@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: AW: running junit on ant source
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:06:13 GMT
No I'm using Linux. I haven't figured out how to make emacs show CRLF
symbols visibly, but the file sizes are different.

The file in expected is 27 bytes, but the one generated in result is 26
bytes.

The original input with three lines in is also has the extra CRs in.

I guess somebody fixed the files for windows, and now it doesn't work
for Linux!

Unfortunately emacs preserves whatever end-of-line character is there
when I save.

I fixed the test case build.xml by using fixcrlf as you suggested. I put

<fixcrlf srcdir="input"/>
<fixcrlf srcdir="expected"/>

in the test target, and it executes OK now.

Do you think the test build.xml is in the source database? Sorry I
haven't looked that far yet. I'll try submitting it when I get through
the other tests (Another one just failed). Well spotted, by the way. I
would have poured over the source code for ages before looking at the CRLFs!