ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien BLANC <Sebastien.Bl...@alcatel.com>
Subject Re: clearcase winkin
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:36:03 GMT
Hi !
the pb I have is the following:
by default clearmake is using winkin (if u're vob is setup for it) and so it
extracts private files if already generated by any developer whenever somebody
tries to regenerate them.
I don't currently see how I could activate w/ ANT since this is embedded into
the ccase system, i.e. I don't explicitely launch the 'ct winkin' command
during the build.
seb.