ant-user mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ANT Task Diagram Tool
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:17:45 GMT
Casey Daniell wrote, On 11/02/2003 18.19:

 > Just wondering if there is an ANT Task Diagram tool in existance? I
have inherited a whole slew of ANT build scripts (all written by
developers) and I am in the process of refactoring them to make them
easier to read and operate.

 > Is there any XMLSpy like tool that will parse out the ANT build
targets and their dependiencies graphically? This would make ANT scripts
eaiser to understand so that when I execute ant build-all, I really know
that the clean, prepare, compile, and jar, deploy task are being executed.

Try Vizant vizant.sf.net.

The latest CVS version also outputs the dependency to XML and transform
them to html and an applet that inteactively makes you see the relations.

PS (tried posting from gmane but it says it's a private ML)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -