ant-user mailing list archives

From Alain Renaud <aren...@accovia.com>
Subject jspC optional task
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 02:48:11 GMT
It took me several hours to be able to use the task jspC in Ant, all of
that because the documentation is so poor about it.
On the surface, when you read it, it seems deceptively simple:
copy/paste the example, change the paths and voila... except it's much
more complicated than that.

Having a realword example (with the required classpaths, explanations
about which jsp files to include or not, etc) would have been great to
save me those hours.

It would be a nice command but I canno't recommend it to anyboby at this
point, too hard to use with that dismal documentation.

Alain Renaud