ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: Using WAS's ANT tasks?
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 00:56:36 GMT
You can do it once by using

<taskdef resource="name/of/property/file"/>

where the resource references a property file is in this format:

taskname=classname

e.g.

wsejdbeploy=com.ibm.websphere.ant.tasks.WsEjbDeploy

Add a line per task, and include the task def just once in each build file.

Hope this helps!

Dale Anson
danson@germane-software.com