ant-user mailing list archives

From webhiker <webhi...@tiscali.fr>
Subject Re: Missing & misleading documentation, help needed on advanced Jar functionality
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:30:55 GMT
I'm aware of the licensing implications of packaging 3rd party jars
together, but it's the only solution I have until someone finds an
easier way to solve these kinds of dependencies.
It's not feasible to have to make a user run a Java application from the
commandline, at least not in the year 2003.
Creating and maintaining 4 billion startup scripts is not an option either.

When o when will we see some support from Sun for nested jar files.......?

WH
PS :Thanks for the info so far guys...