ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: FW: Spamarrest
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:26:04 GMT
Keith Hatton wrote:
> I don't know whether this is genuine but as I'm paranoid :) it looks like spam to me.
> If it is genuine I don't think it is the right way to deal with spam.
> Can the list owners please deal with this guy.
>
> Thanks

I requested the user to be unsubscribed about 7 hours ago. I was informed
about 3 hours later that there was no users subsribed to this list with the
name in question or anything similar. Did you get something more recently
than that (I'm about to find out, I think)

I also tried sending email directly to the user but no reply.

I'm about to contact spamarrest directly.

So, still trying to sort it out ....

Conor