ant-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam....@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: filelist dir attribute
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:14:44 GMT
<pathelement location=> has the same effect of putting the working
directory onto the front, and <pathelement path=..> puts it onto the
front of each item. Unless there's an attribute I don't know about?

I haven't got to the war file yet! I'm just working on the deploy task
now. Dist comes later. If at all possible.