ant-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam....@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: build.xml & build.properties best practices
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 12:54:36 GMT
OK, my last question was a bit lame: so is this how you would import 3
different property files?

<property file="build.properties"/>        <!-- for project props -->
<property file="~/build.properties"/>  <!--for user's own stuff-->
<property file="../build.properties"/>    <!--for system-wide paths,
assuming my directory structure has all project source code dirs within
one directory-->

Does anyone know where the Ant Tasks section has gone from the online
documentation?