ant-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <>
Subject Re: build.xml & best practices
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 12:09:45 GMT
A quick question about  using 3 property files.

I see that ant automatically reads the in the current
working directory, and also the developers home directory, but what is
the standard then for including the 3rd that you put in
the top level source directory, which you would use for system-wide
settings such as appserver paths?