ant-user mailing list archives

From webhiker <webhi...@tiscali.fr>
Subject Re: build.xml & build.properties best practices
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 17:30:50 GMT
Could you tell me if you found a less ridiculous (cryptic) way to
factorise your tasks into a common include file
other than the wonderfully "only it's mother could love it" syntax such as :

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<!DOCTYPE DOCUMENT [<!ENTITY include SYSTEM "file:../common.xml">]>

<project name="toto" default="usage" basedir="." >

&include;

WH