ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: <attribute/> in <xmlvalidate/>
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 07:32:03 GMT
Dwayne Schultz wrote:
> I see a fix in CVS that allows attribute tags in an XMLValidate task.  I
> am using it and it works great but I need to get it into my customer's
> hands.  I could tell them how to get it the hard way but if a release is
> eminent it may be better to wait and save the confusion.
>
> Any comment on the schedule of the next release?  Is this fix slated for
> 1.5.2 or 1.6?

There is no fixed schedule yet. 1.52 will go to beta soon (weeks, I hope)

1.6 won't be until around June, IMHO, since there are a few new facilities
we need to get well bedded down.

The change to which you refer, being new functionality, will be part of Ant 1.6

As for getting it the hard way, you will need to choose a version of the
file from CVS that does not require any other features added in CVS HEAD
(1.6). I'd probably go with rev 1.30, since 1.31 requires a new facility in
the Project class.

Conor