ant-user mailing list archives

From "White, Joshua A (CASD, IT)" <Joshua.Wh...@thehartford.com>
Subject Switch between environments
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:38:36 GMT
Hello All,

When performing a build, is there any "best practice" ways of switching
between environments (Meaning changing your environmental information from
development to test or test to production).

For example, I have an application that connects to an ldap directory and a
database.  What is the easiest way for me to switch out this application
configuration information at build time so that my app will be deployed with
the correct information?

Joshua

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.