ant-user mailing list archives

From Simon Brunning <SBrunn...@trisystems.co.uk>
Subject RE: Dependency checking, and the javac task
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:19:18 GMT
> From:	Jesse Stockall [SMTP:jesse@cryptocard.com]
> Try this:
>
> <javac
>       destdir="${destinationdirectory}"
> 	srcdir="."
> 	includes="smallvaluesofcool/anttest/package2/StringUser.java"
> />

(Oh, I see we are bottom posters here. I was wondering...)

Thanks, Jesse. This does the trick. I see that 'includes' accepts wildcards,
too, *and* that there is an 'excludes' option as will. With these two to
play with, I'm sure that I can come up with something which does the trick.
Cool!

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Simon Brunning