ant-user mailing list archives

From Simon Brunning <>
Subject RE: Dependency checking, and the javac task
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:19:02 GMT
> From: []
> I am not sure, what kind of directory structure is recommended by Eric,
> but
> everything seems to be better then your current structure.
Tell me about it! Still, we'll know better next time.

The excludes & includes options will allow me to do what I need. And if you
think my package structure is bad, you should see the batch files which I'm
replacing! Ant is going to make everything *so* much cleaner

Thanks for your help.

Simon Brunning
TriSystems Ltd.