ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wey, Gerald" <g...@systemax.com>
Subject RE: war task question
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 23:14:48 GMT
Yoav:
   Are you creating a staging directory? If your "createWar" target creates
a staging directory you can copy whichever .jars that you want into the
WEB-INF\lib directory that you choose to put there. Then call the war task,
and set the base directory to the staging directory and it will build a war
with what you have placed in the WEB-INF\lib. Note you also will need to
include a <copy> task for the Image, html, etc files. Here is a portion of
my build.xml. I hope it helps.

<target name="buildWar" depends="jspc">
      <mkdir dir="${war.staging.dir}WEB-INF/lib" />

      <copy todir="${war.staging.dir}/WEB-INF/lib">
         <fileset dir="${lib.dir}" />
      </copy>

	<copy todir="${war.staging.dir}}/WEB-INF/lib">
         <fileset dir="${build.dir}" />
         	<exclude name="this.jar" />
		<exclude name="that.jar" />
		<exclude name="theOther.jar" />