ant-user mailing list archives

From m...@gmx.net
Subject Greebo and Classpath
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 13:41:44 GMT
Hello,
I am using Greebo to get all dependent jars for my different projects. Now I
have the question if it is possible to create the classpath for my projects
also dynamically based on the dependency file. I cannot use the whole
repository as a classpath, because different projects have different dependencies.
Also I don't like the idea to store the jars in my projects itself, so greebo
is the right answer to this (actually maven is, and greebo is a pretty good
implementation of the maven repository).

So the question is, if I can construct a classpath e.g. in a task and
overgive this to other tasks.

regards,

Markus M. May