ant-user mailing list archives

From Romain Rouvoy <Romain.Rou...@lifl.fr>
Subject how to export a reference ?
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:43:58 GMT
Hello,

   I just want to know if it is possible (and how to do) to export the refid of a path defined
in a nested build.xml file which is called using the ant task.

Here is my code :

nested build.xml :
  <target name="ORB_init" >
    <path id="ORB.class.path" >
      <fileset dir="${ORB.jar.dir}">
        <include name="OB.jar" />
        <include name="OBNaming.jar" />
        <include name="OBUtil.jar" />
      </fileset>
    </path>
  </target>

root build.xml :
  <target name="common_init" depends="common_header">
    <ant antfile="${cfg.ORB.ant.dir}/build.xml" target="ORB_init" />

    <path id="project.boot.class.path">
      <pathelement path="${build.class.dir}" />
      <path refid="ORB.class.path" />
      <pathelement path="${JDK.jar.file}" />
    </path>
  </target>

My problem comes from the directive <path refid="ORB.class.path" /> which told me "Reference
ORB.class.path not found" =(

Does anyone knows how to do ?

Best Regards,
Romain                                 ,,,
                                      (. .)
---------------------------------.oOO--(_)--OOo.--
Romain Rouvoy - Master Thesis Student
Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale de Lille
UPRESA 8022 CNRS - U.F.R. I.E.E.A. - Batiment M3
Universite des Sciences et Technologies de Lille
59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq CEDEX France

NEW Phone: (33) (0)3 20 43 47 28
      Fax: (33) (0)3 20 43 65 66
   E-Mail: Romain.Rouvoy@lifl.fr