ant-user mailing list archives

From Pritesh saharey <prit...@sqatester.com>
Subject How to use java attrib in build.xml
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 05:44:37 GMT
hi everyone,
I would like to know that how can i use the following java command in my build.xml file

java com.org.ITS.SDK.Tools.ConsoleParcelBuilder -f PTTService.parceldef -o PTTService.parcel

here PTTService.parceldef is written in xml after running this command in my Makefile this
command give me PTTService.parcel file ,now i like to use this command in my build.xml file,
Also after this command another similar command

java com.org.ITS.SDK.Tools.ConsoleDistribBuilder -f PTTService.distribdef -o PTTService.distrib

is excuted in my Makefile which gives PTTService.distrib file which is my ultimate goal to
achive .
can anybody help me out in resolving this problem
rgds pritesh

Join SQAtester.com Community  ---> http://www.sqatester.com/testersarea/joinus.htm

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP &
more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag