ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Password task
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:44:25 GMT
I played with this before as well but it seems to be a
limitation of Java.  There are several related issues
logged in Sun's bug parade, which ultimately is the
desire to suppress System.in from being echoed to the
screen.  It may be that a different JVM could offer
some means to achieve this.

-Matt