ant-user mailing list archives

From Mika Moilanen <mikmo...@stybba.ntc.nokia.com>
Subject EjbJar task with WAS elements?
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:26:59 GMT

Hello

I'm playing with ANT1.5.1's EjbJar task with nested Websphere
elements.

The current problem is that deploytool can't find all the dependendant
classes when compiling EJB:

[ejbdeploy] [*Error] /ejb-generic.jar(Class: com.foo.Bar): CHKJ2907E: Type com.foo.Bar, or
one of its supertypes, cannot be reflected. Check the classpath

Setting of CLASSPATH didn't help, so I tried to utilize EjbJar's
"dependency="full" attribute. This, however, fails, because I don't
have the correct bcel.jar:

  [ejbjar] Unable to load dependency analyzer: org.apache.tools.ant.util.depend.bcel.FullAnalyzer

The one I've has a package structure "org/apache/bcel/", not
"org/apache/tools". Where I can find the correct bcel.jar?

--
Best Regards,
	Mika