ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony Obermeit <yno...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: creating pl/sql package in sql task, only part of package loaded
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 23:14:49 GMT
Ok. I understand what you mean.  Thanks.  I'll
separate it in to two separate tasks within the one
build.xml script.

My back up plan, if I can't get it working in line, is
to put the pl/sql in to separate files but I'd really
prefer not to do that as it causes extra dependencies.
 If I can create all my tables and pl/sql packages
within one build.xml, it makes distribution much
easier.  In this case I'm distributing the build.xml
as part of an application install and I want to keep
it as simple as possible.  One file with no external
dependencies is simpler than one file with two
external dependencies.  My next hope is that I can
distribute wrapped pl/sql code within the ant sql
task.

Thanks so much for your quick reply, really
appreciated!

Tony

--- Antoine Levy-Lambert <levylambert@tiscali-dsl.de>